With over 20 years experience servicing the Mornington Peninsula, you can be assured that when you engage Walsh Conveyancing to act for you in the sale or purchase of your home that the most important financial transaction of your life will be handled by an experienced professional with the skill, care and attention it deserves.
Services We Provide.
- Urgent Section 32 Vendors Statements
- Sale and purchase transactions
- Refinancing & mortgage discharges
- Preparation of Auction Contracts
- Transfers of property between related parties
- Applications for Stamp Duty Concessions
- First home buyer applications
- Contracts for Private Sales
- Members of the Australian Institute of Conveyancers (Victorian Division)
- Members of the Institute of Legal Executives (Victorian Division)
- Professional Indemnity Insured
- Solicitor Retained for all Legal Work
- Fully licensed conveyancers